ARES® Map™ – bringing together the intelligence of GIS and A CAD system.
Maps and floor plans created with ARES Map are saved natively in dwg but contain also smart GIS-enabled information associated with the entities.
ARES Map is powered by ArcGIS® Online from Esri, the world leader for GIS technologies and also based on ARES Commander™, Graebert’s popular dwg-based CAD platform trusted by millions of professionals.
The perfect CAD solution for GIS users
- A full DWG-based CAD software to create or modify any CAD drawing
- Unique tools to edit and convert CAD information into GIS-enabled entities
- Edit and synchronize your feature services with ArcGIS Online
- Add GIS intelligence to your CAD drawings
- Choose a coordinate system from hundreds of projected, geometric or vertical ones
- Work with map services and feature services from Esri servers or your own ArcGIS Online content
- Display and modify your GIS content directly from ARES Map
- For GIS users using Esri® solutions, it is the perfect companion to collect and convert but also modify information from CAD drawings.
- For CAD users, ARES Map is combining all the drafting tools to create and modify DWG drawings with ready‑to‑use maps and georeferenced information.
For more information on ARES Map and a FREE TRIAL click here.