Enhance your experience with productivity features
specifically designed for DraftSight
Plugins for DraftSight enhance your experience with productivity features that are specifically designed for DraftSight, the popular CAD software from Dassault Systèmes – co-developed by Graebert. All plugins run on DraftSight 2021 and the different experience level versions: Standard, Professional, Premium, Enterprise and Enterprise Plus. Languages and Operating Systems supported for each plugin may differ from one plugin to another. Please check in the plugin description for details and find a list of available plugins below.
Every plugin ships with a self-explaining step-by-step Installation Routine that you can simply follow to install the plugin within DraftSight.
G-Electrical for DraftSight
2D Electrical CAD
This plugin is mostly designed for Electrical CAD related to product design and not the implantation of electrical systems in residential buildings. With more than 7000 components this software will help the users of DraftSight to design 2D electrical diagrams in DWG according to the latest DIN, IEC, ABNT and ANSI standards. It will also generate the bills of materials, from/to and terminals lists they need.
Learn more about the features:
- More than 7000 standardized components according to ANSI, DIN, IEC and ABNT
- Management of contacts: exceeding contacts and auxiliary contacts
- Libraries are supporting multiple languages
- Reuse existing designs
- Search in the component library
- Manage component accessories
- Possibility to customize the libraries of components, wires and cables according to the needs of your organization
- Manage user privileges to edit the libraries of components, wires and cables
- Customize the libraries in a few clicks: copy and paste, drag and drop, edit multiples at once
G-Electrical helps you to generate all the pages of your electrical CAD project with unlimited number of pages for your projects (limitation to 40 pages was removed). Your project is saved in one single DWG file with all the pages created.
- Custom design templates pre-defined for the standard of your choice: ANSI, DIN, IEC or ABNT
- Customize templates and standards to meet the specific expectations of your organization
- Create and group pages by function
- Numbering pages by design or group
- Copy and Paste pages
- Copying between projects
- Insert cover, table of contents and symbols table
- Create single-line diagrams
- Export reports such as Bill Of Materials and terminal strip to .xls format
- Print/plot tools
- Automatic tagging for components and wires in real time
- Renumbering terminals
- Management double component tag
- Cross-reference of components in real time
- Wire is automatically cut when inserting components
- Auto fill macros
- Addressing wires
- Searching through the design: “Go to” tool
- Real time project tree update
- Custom project tree view
- Convert design to different standard
- Automatic connection of wires
- Text find and replace components, wires, cables and pages
The Standard version of DraftSight doesn’t include the required APIs to enable features such as the insertion of components from the components library of the plugin. Therefore the plugin can only work properly if you have a Professional or Premium version. To try our plugin you may visit www.draftsight.com/freetrial to download a free trial of the Premium version.
The plugin can work with the network versions Enterprise and Enterprise Plus but note that it is not using the network licensing of DraftSight therefore each user will need an individual license.
Available for Windows only in English or Portuguese
Update Information for Version 2022: Please uninstall any previous versions of G-Electrical via the Control Panel of Windows before installing version 2022 of this plugin. All G-Electrical 2021 licenses (unexpired) will stay valid for the 2022 version. The G-Electrical Workspace can be switched to to via the top right selection box as usual.
The Annual license is a cost-effective solution to use the plugin for 12 months.
Requires DraftSight Professional or Premium 2021 SP0 or higher.
PDF Import Neo
PDF to DWG conversion
Convert and import PDF files into entities you can modify in DraftSight and save in DWG or DXF. The Annual license activates this plugin for 12 months on one computer, whilst the Perpetual license activates this plugin on one computer without limitation of time.
Learn more about the features:
The PDF Import plugin allows you to insert all or selected pages from multiple page PDF documents within seconds. Converting large numbers of files to DXF is easy using the batch processing feature. Or convert vectors to drawing entities (lines, circles, ellipses, and splines) instantly.
- Rotate and scale imported entities
- Filter to ignore text, vector paths, or images
- Consolidate characters into lines of text
- Position multiple text pages individually in the drawing
- Intelligent entity recognition Layer control
- Font substitution
Converting large numbers of files to DXF is easy using the batch processing feature available with a valid active license.
Note: The 30-day trial version does not include batch processing.
Available for Windows only
Update Information for Version 2022: Please uninstall any previous versions of PDF Import Neo for DraftSight via the Control Panel of Windows before installing version 2022 of this plugin.
Be aware: Functionality of PDF Import Neo is now already included in DraftSight 2021 SP0 Premium and Enterprise Plus packages.
UNDET Point Cloud Plugin
Use Point Cloud Data in DraftSight
The UNDET Point Cloud Plugin for DraftSight lets you import and handle point cloud data directly inside DraftSight.
- Undet Indexer – Allows to bring in numerous file types from different scanner vendors. *.E57, *.LAS, *.LAZ, *.PTS, *.DP, *.FLS, *.FPR, *.LSPROJ, *.FWS, *.CL3, *.CLR, *.ZFS, *.RSP, ASCII / NEZ (X,Y,Z/i/RGB). So you can bring in point clouds derived from any technology or application such as Airborne LiDAR, UAV/UAS/Drones, Mobile Mapping Systems, Terrestrial Scanners, Handheld Scanners or Photogrammetry.
- Open – Open Undet projects (load point cloud to CAD environment).
- Close – Unload point cloud
- Create, resize, turn on/off Undet Clipping Box –
Undet Clipping Box allows rapid point cloud slicing, from bigger chunks to the dollar-bill slices.
- Point Cloud Coloring Options – Enables rendering in natural colors, by intensity, or by plane. Change transparency, point size and other coloring settings.
- Perfect balance between visibility & performance. – Via scan data dialog one can manage visibility and grouping for the chunks of the original input data.
Available for Windows 64-bit and in English only
Update Information for Version 2022: Please uninstall any previous versions of UNDET Point Cloud Plugin via the Control Panel of Windows before installing version 2022 of this plugin.
OnlineMaps for DraftSight
Free Professional Map Service for DraftSight
OnlineMaps for DraftSight lets you browse and insert maps into drawings once you have registered your copy. The software is powered by ArcGIS Online from Esri. For more information on ArcGIS Online visit arcgis.com.
Available for Windows only
Update Information for Version 2022: Please uninstall any previous versions of OnlineMaps for DraftSight via the Control Panel of Windows before installing version 2022 of this plugin.