Enhance your experience with productivity features
specifically designed for DraftSight
Plugins for DraftSight enhance your experience with productivity features that are specifically designed for DraftSight, the popular CAD software from Dassault Systèmes – co-developed by Graebert. All plugins run on DraftSight 2021 and the different experience level versions: Standard, Professional, Premium, Enterprise and Enterprise Plus. Languages and Operating Systems supported for each plugin may differ from one plugin to another. Please check in the plugin description for details and find a list of available plugins below.
Every plugin ships with a self-explaining step-by-step Installation Routine that you can simply follow to install the plugin within DraftSight.
PDF Import Neo
PDF to DWG conversion
Convert and import PDF files into entities you can modify in DraftSight and save in DWG or DXF. The Annual license activates this plugin for 12 months on one computer, whilst the Perpetual license activates this plugin on one computer without limitation of time.
Learn more about the features:
The PDF Import plugin allows you to insert all or selected pages from multiple page PDF documents within seconds. Converting large numbers of files to DXF is easy using the batch processing feature. Or convert vectors to drawing entities (lines, circles, ellipses, and splines) instantly.
- Rotate and scale imported entities
- Filter to ignore text, vector paths, or images
- Consolidate characters into lines of text
- Position multiple text pages individually in the drawing
- Intelligent entity recognition Layer control
- Font substitution
Converting large numbers of files to DXF is easy using the batch processing feature available with a valid active license.
Note: The 30-day trial version does not include batch processing.
Available for Windows only
Update Information for Version 2021: Please uninstall any previous versions of PDF-Import for DraftSight via the Control Panel of Windows before installing version 2021 of this plugin.
Be aware: Functionality of PDF Import Neo is now already included in DraftSight 2021 SP0 Premium and Enterprise Plus packages.
UNDET Point Cloud Plugin
Use Point Cloud Data in DraftSight
The UNDET Point Cloud Plugin for DraftSight lets you import and handle point cloud data directly inside DraftSight.
- Undet Indexer – Allows to bring in numerous file types from different scanner vendors. *.E57, *.LAS, *.LAZ, *.PTS, *.DP, *.FLS, *.FPR, *.LSPROJ, *.FWS, *.CL3, *.CLR, *.ZFS, *.RSP, ASCII / NEZ (X,Y,Z/i/RGB). So you can bring in point clouds derived from any technology or application such as Airborne LiDAR, UAV/UAS/Drones, Mobile Mapping Systems, Terrestrial Scanners, Handheld Scanners or Photogrammetry.
- Open – Open Undet projects (load point cloud to CAD environment).
- Close – Unload point cloud
- Create, resize, turn on/off Undet Clipping Box –
Undet Clipping Box allows rapid point cloud slicing, from bigger chunks to the dollar-bill slices.
- Point Cloud Coloring Options – Enables rendering in natural colors, by intensity, or by plane. Change transparency, point size and other coloring settings.
- Perfect balance between visibility & performance. – Via scan data dialog one can manage visibility and grouping for the chunks of the original input data.
Available for Windows 64-bit and in English only
Update Information for Version 2021: Please uninstall any previous versions of UNDET Point Cloud Plugin for DraftSight via the Control Panel of Windows before installing version 2021 of this plugin.
OnlineMaps for DraftSight
Free Professional Map Service for DraftSight
OnlineMaps for DraftSight lets you browse and insert maps into drawings once you have registered your copy. The software is powered by ArcGIS Online from Esri. For more information on ArcGIS Online visit arcgis.com.
Available for Windows only
Update Information for Version 2021: Please uninstall any previous versions of OnlineMaps for DraftSight via the Control Panel of Windows before installing version 2021 of this plugin.