Enhance your experience with productivity features
specifically designed for DraftSight
Plugins for DraftSight enhance your experience with productivity features that are specifically designed for DraftSight, the popular CAD software from Dassault Systèmes – co-developed by Graebert. All plugins run as well on the free version of DraftSight and/or on the Professional and Enterprise versions. Languages and Operating Systems supported for each plugin may differ from one plugin to another. Please check in the plugin description for details and find a list of available plugins below.
Every plugin ships with a self-explaining step-by-step Installation Routine that you can simply follow to install the plugin within DraftSight.
UNDET Point Cloud Plugin
Use Point Cloud Data in DraftSight
The UNDET Point Cloud Plugin for DraftSight lets you import and handle point cloud data directly inside DraftSight.
- Undet Indexer – Allows to bring in numerous file types from different scanner vendors. *.E57, *.LAS, *.LAZ, *.PTS, *.DP, *.FLS, *.FPR, *.LSPROJ, *.FWS, *.CL3, *.CLR, *.ZFS, *.RSP, ASCII / NEZ (X,Y,Z/i/RGB). So you can bring in point clouds derived from any technology or application such as Airborne LiDAR, UAV/UAS/Drones, Mobile Mapping Systems, Terrestrial Scanners, Handheld Scanners or Photogrammetry.
- Open – Open Undet projects (load point cloud to CAD environment).
- Close – Unload point cloud
- Create, resize, turn on/off Undet Clipping Box –
Undet Clipping Box allows rapid point cloud slicing, from bigger chunks to the dollar-bill slices.
- Point Cloud Coloring Options – Enables rendering in natural colors, by intensity, or by plane. Change transparency, point size and other coloring settings.
- Perfect balance between visibility & performance. – Via scan data dialog one can manage visibility and grouping for the chunks of the original input data.
Available for Windows 64-bit and in English only
OnlineMaps for DraftSight
Free Professional Map Service for DraftSight
OnlineMaps for DraftSight lets you browse and insert maps into drawings once you have registered your copy. The software is powered by ArcGIS Online from Esri. For more information on ArcGIS Online visit arcgis.com.
Update Information for Version 2019: Please uninstall any previous versions of OnlineMaps for DraftSight via the Control Panel of Windows before installing version 2019 of this plugin.