Enhance your Experience with Plugins for CorelCAD
Plugins for CorelCAD are designed by Graebert to enhance the inbuilt CAD features of CorelCAD with industry-specific or utility features. See a list of available plugins below.
Every plugin ships with an self-explaining step-by-step Installation Routine that you can simply follow to install the plugin within CorelCAD.
ARES Render Plugin
3D rendering for CorelCAD
The ARES Render Plugin is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) real-time rendering technology. Its GPU-based raytracing render engine utilizes NVIDIA’s CUDA Technology to quickly visualize presentation-ready images of your 3D projects. It simulates realistic material behavior and reflections in real-time, under different lighting situations.
- Photo-realistic Render Engine – Ray tracing with progressive global illumination and photorealistic images produced in real-time with GPU+CPU acceleration
- True physics based materials – with preconfigured material library and a template-based material editor. Drag and drop the materials and assign them by object, color or layer.
- WYSIWYG Experience – Each setting can be adjusted with simple cursor clicks and you see the result in real-time
- Possibility to save different scenes of the same model with different conditions of light, camera and surface finish – Daylight can be defined very accurately according to location and time allowing to simulate the same model at different moments of the day or the year.
- Product High Quality Images – in multiple formats including JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, HDR or EXR
A NVIDIA Graphics Card that supports CUDA® computation is highly recommended to ensure a good performance.
Available for Windows 64-bit only
UNDET Point Cloud Plugin
Use Point Cloud Data in CorelCAD
The UNDET Point Cloud Plugin for CorelCAD lets you import and handle point cloud data directly inside CorelCAD.
- Undet Indexer – Allows to bring in numerous file types from different scanner vendors. *.E57, *.LAS, *.LAZ, *.PTS, *.DP, *.FLS, *.FPR, *.LSPROJ, *.FWS, *.CL3, *.CLR, *.ZFS, *.RSP, ASCII / NEZ (X,Y,Z/i/RGB). So you can bring in point clouds derived from any technology or application such as Airborne LiDAR, UAV/UAS/Drones, Mobile Mapping Systems, Terrestrial Scanners, Handheld Scanners or Photogrammetry.
- Open – Open Undet projects (load point cloud to CAD environment).
- Close – Unload point cloud
- Create, resize, turn on/off Undet Clipping Box –
Undet Clipping Box allows rapid point cloud slicing, from bigger chunks to the dollar-bill slices.
- Point Cloud Coloring Options – Enables rendering in natural colors, by intensity, or by plane. Change transparency, point size and other coloring settings.
- Perfect balance between visibility & performance. – Via scan data dialog one can manage visibility and grouping for the chunks of the original input data.
Available for Windows 64-bit and in English only