Enhance your Experience with Plugins for CorelCAD
Plugins for CorelCAD are designed by Graebert to enhance the inbuilt CAD features of CorelCAD with industry-specific or utility features. See a list of available plugins below.
Every plugin ships with an self-explaining step-by-step Installation Routine that you can simply follow to install the plugin within CorelCAD.
PDF to DWG conversion
In CorelCAD you can export drawings in PDF but if you ever received a drawing in PDF from any CAD user you probably know you can’t modify it! PDF Import for CorelCAD is the solution. This plugin will help you import and convert PDF files into elements you can further edit in CorelCAD:
- Select a specific page to import from multi-site PDFs
- Intelligent recognition options to import
different types of entities directly into CAD: lines, circles, ellipses and spliness
- Detect and group entities by color on different layers
- Batch processing (not available from Free Trials)
Available for CorelCAD 2019 – Windows only
Please check compatibility with your version of CorelCAD before purchase
ARES Render Plugin
3D rendering for CorelCAD
The ARES Render Plugin is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) real-time rendering technology. Its GPU-based raytracing render engine utilizes NVIDIA’s CUDA Technology to quickly visualize presentation-ready images of your 3D projects. It simulates realistic material behavior and reflections in real-time, under different lighting situations.
- Photo-realistic Render Engine – Ray tracing with progressive global illumination and photorealistic images produced in real-time with GPU+CPU acceleration
- True physics based materials – with preconfigured material library and a template-based material editor. Drag and drop the materials and assign them by object, color or layer.
- WYSIWYG Experience – Each setting can be adjusted with simple cursor clicks and you see the result in real-time
- Possibility to save different scenes of the same model with different conditions of light, camera and surface finish – Daylight can be defined very accurately according to location and time allowing to simulate the same model at different moments of the day or the year.
- Product High Quality Images – in multiple formats including JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, HDR or EXR
A NVIDIA Graphics Card that supports CUDA® computation is highly recommended to ensure a good performance.
Available for Windows 64-bit only
UNDET Point Cloud Plugin
Use Point Cloud Data in CorelCAD
The UNDET Point Cloud Plugin for CorelCAD lets you import and handle point cloud data directly inside CorelCAD.
- Undet Indexer – Allows to bring in numerous file types from different scanner vendors. *.E57, *.LAS, *.LAZ, *.PTS, *.DP, *.FLS, *.FPR, *.LSPROJ, *.FWS, *.CL3, *.CLR, *.ZFS, *.RSP, ASCII / NEZ (X,Y,Z/i/RGB). So you can bring in point clouds derived from any technology or application such as Airborne LiDAR, UAV/UAS/Drones, Mobile Mapping Systems, Terrestrial Scanners, Handheld Scanners or Photogrammetry.
- Open – Open Undet projects (load point cloud to CAD environment).
- Close – Unload point cloud
- Create, resize, turn on/off Undet Clipping Box –
Undet Clipping Box allows rapid point cloud slicing, from bigger chunks to the dollar-bill slices.
- Point Cloud Coloring Options – Enables rendering in natural colors, by intensity, or by plane. Change transparency, point size and other coloring settings.
- Perfect balance between visibility & performance. – Via scan data dialog one can manage visibility and grouping for the chunks of the original input data.
Available for Windows 64-bit and in English only