CAD Sales Representative (f/m)
» Full-time, based in our Berlin office in Germany. 5+ years experience in direct B2B sales with at least 3 years in the CAD Software industry. Fluent German speaker wanted. English language is required to work within a multicultural team. Opportunity to grow as Sales Manager for DACH countries.
Graebert GmbH is a leading developer of DWG-based CAD software, solutions, and services. The company is recognized as a true innovator in the CAD Software industry and has over 30 years of technology expertise, project management and consulting experience. Millions of professionals are using software powered by our CAD technologies such as DraftSight from Dassault Systèmes, Onshape from Onshape Inc. or CorelCAD from Corel.
Headquartered in Berlin, Graebert is willing to grow its direct sales in the DACH countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) by recruiting and growing a new sales team. This sales team will have the exciting opportunity to promote Graebert’s new “Trinity of CAD” concept combining DWG-based CAD solutions for desktop, mobile and cloud.
Graebert provides employees with exciting opportunities in an industry that is constantly evolving. The company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany with additional offices in Americas, Europe and Asia. As our Sales Representative for DACH countries you would work in particular on Graebert’s most promising business line with unrivaled competitive advantages.
- Present, promote and sell our CAD software and related services. Generate or follow-up on leads until purchase, mostly via phone and Internet.
- Nurture existing accounts (detect and convert opportunities to increase revenue).
- Follow-up subscription renewals and maximize renewal rate.
- Generate sales opportunities to grow Corporate Sales with support of Sales Director via prospecting or cold-calling activities.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Coordinate sales effort with sales assistant and other departments.
- Keep management informed by submitting a weekly and monthly report. Update our CRM to track activity on each account.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience working in direct sales with at least 3 years in the CAD Software industry.
- Self-motivated and result-driven, ability to prove previous outstanding sales track record.
- Good oral and written communication and negotiation skills. Fluent speaker in German and good English speaker.
- Tech-savvy: You have a strong appetite for IT solutions and are comfortable with Mobile and Cloud solutions.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and social networking activities.
- University degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience of Management is a plus.
- Graebert offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and commissions on the revenue generated, to be discussed based on your skills and experience.
- It’s an exciting time to work at Graebert with highly-competitive products and an opportunity to grow into a Sales Manager position for DACH countries.
- The opportunity to envision new concepts in a company offering stable and long-term perspectives. Graebert is renowned for its innovation and a pioneer of Mobile and Cloud. The company is self-funded and well-established for more than 30 years.
How to apply
Please send your CV (in English or German) with a note of your salary expectations to email@example.com.