Plugin Development – Get Started
Graebert makes it easy to port, promote, and publish your plugins for ARES® Commander, CorelCAD™, and DraftSight®
- Contact Graebert and send us an email
- Our team will discuss your project with you in detail
- You’ll receive a login to our Developer Center where you can access the development environments, code examples, and the software development kits (SDK)
- Receive access to Graebert’s support team throughout the development process
- Graebert will send you a straightforward contract to review and approve
- Your products will be posted in our online app stores, The Graebert Markets, as soon as they are approved by you and by Graebert
- The testing and licensing of your products is managed by Graebert
- You set the price for your product, whether you’re offering a free trial, free version, full version, software update, educational license, etc.
- Promote your products in the markets with extensive marketing information (videos, banner ads, text, screenshots, and more)
- Maximize sales by also promoting products on your own website
- Review extensive visitor and sales statistics
- Download complete customer contact information and order history
- All financial transactions are managed by Graebert, which lets you focus on the development, promotion, and sale of your products
Contact us to start developing today!