DraftSight™ Plugins & Services
What is DraftSight?
DraftSight is a CAD Software from Dassault Systèmes Solidworks developed by Graebert:
- A full professional CAD software with native DWG support and all the features to create and modify drawings in 2D
- DraftSight has reached more than 1.6 million active users. It is the fastest growing CAD community and already the second most popular after AutoCAD®
- The basic software is FREE, saving you thousands of dollars when compared to other CAD products
- Commercial packs and plugins are available for a very cost-effective price
The Graebert marketplace for DraftSight
The Graebert Plugins for DraftSight
Do more with DraftSight by taking advantage of the extra features provided by our Plugins for DraftSight.
Download and install free plugins such as OnlineMaps for DraftSight that enables you to browse and insert maps powered by Esri’s acclaimed ArcGIS online technology.
Cost-effective plugins to improve your productivity such as the popular PDFImport for DraftSight offering PDF to DWG conversion.
Convert to DraftSight
Graebert partners with your Solidworks Value Added Reseller to maximize the value of DraftSight for your organization, cut costs and facilitate the migration from other DWG-based CAD Software:
- As developer, Graebert has extensive experience of the DraftSight API to customize DraftSight to your needs
- We can add features or migrate any code or customization you have created for other CAD Software
- Experienced Project Managers and Developers from Graebert can work in coordination with your Solidworks reseller to analyze your current environment, identify opportunities, and ensure flawless conversion to DraftSight
Save thousands of dollars by converting all your 2D users to DraftSight.
Want a quote or more information?
Develop and Sell Applications for DraftSight
Are you a developer interested to sell plugins to the large community of DraftSight users?
Graebert is the ideal partner:
- Start development or porting right away using the DraftSight SDK
- Receive the API and development support from Graebert
- You will never have to provide your source code, only the executables
- Graebert markets your plugin and help you sell
- You can promote your products through your website or own sales force