OEM Platforms – Overview
Trust an industry leader to create an OEM solution to meet your specific needs
Renown as a pioneer and innovator in the CAD industry for more than 30 years, Graebert has been in 1994 the first company to introduce an alternative CAD platform for developers primarly known as FelixCAD and later renamed as PowerCAD. In 2010, Graebert launched ARES, the 3rd and current generation of its CAD Software. Our technology ARES is the first DWG-based CAD software to work for Windows, Mac and Linux + Android now with ARES Touch. Our CAD solutions are in use by more than 7 million of professionals around the World.
Thanks to the many vertical applications and OEM versions of ARES such as DraftSight or CorelCAD, Graebert can claim to have the second largest installed base of the CAD Software industry. In recognition for these 30 years of innovation and high expertise, our CEO and founder, Wilfried Gräbert, was granted in 2013 the Leadership Award from the CAD Society.
These are just a few of the additional advantages to Graebert’s OEM solutions:
- Utilize our powerful OEM CAD kernel to create your own solution, with your own company and product name,
that you can promote and sell independently
- Leverage technology that is continuously updated and optimized by Graebert‘s expert team of CAD developers
- Receive full technical support from Graebert throughout the partnership
- You decide when you want to implement updates, instead of being told when and how to update your software, giving you increased flexibility
- Maximize your profit while offering your customers competitive pricing with Graebert’s product licensing link to ARES licensing page model
- Be confident that your technology will always be compatible with the latest DWG standards
Email us to receive more information.