Offers for the Hannover Messe 2015
What is DraftSight?
DraftSight is a CAD Software from Dassault Systèmes Solidworks developed by Graebert:
- A full professional CAD software with native DWG support and all the features to create and modify drawings in 2D
- DraftSight has reached more than 3 million active users in only 4 years. It is the fastest growing CAD community and already the second most popular after AutoCAD®
Meet DraftSight at the Hannover Messe
- Discover the additional features of DraftSight Professional at a special exhibition discount of 30% (valid until May 5, 2015! See flyers at Hannover Messe)
- Benefit from the additional plugins at an exhibition discount of 10% (valid from April 13 until April 22, 2015)
- Discover our consulting and programming services. Here you also get an exhibition discount of 10% (valid until May 8, 2015)
Convert to DraftSight
Graebert partners with your Solidworks Value Added Reseller to maximize the value of DraftSight for your organization, cut costs and facilitate the migration from other DWG-based CAD Software:
- As developer, Graebert has extensive experience of the DraftSight API to customize DraftSight to your needs
- We can add features or migrate any code or customization you have created for other CAD Software
- Experienced Project Managers and Developers from Graebert can work in coordination with your Solidworks reseller to analyze your current environment, identify opportunities, and ensure flawless conversion to DraftSight
Save thousands of dollars by converting all your 2D users to DraftSight.
Want a quote or more information?