The prestigious award is presented for outstanding technical and business leadership, with specific focus and dedication to the needs of worldwide CAD users. It is given to individuals who have truly shaped and impacted the CAD world through their leadership and achievements.
“I am extremely honored to have received this award and to be considered in the same company as Jon Hirschtick and others who contributed so much to the CAD industry over the last 30 years,” said Wilfried Graebert, founder and CEO of Graebert GmbH.
- CAD software
- Custom application and plugin development
- OEM solutions
- CAD platform conversion
- APIs and developer support for DraftSight®, CorelCAD™, and ARES®
- And more!
Graebert is headquartered in Berlin, Germany with additional offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, India, Japan, and China.
A wide range of companies including Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp., Corel, and SKA use Graebert’s ARES CAD engine to power their DWG-compatible CAD software.
We help our OEM customers embed ARES in their software, we create custom applications to run on top of ARES and other CAD platforms, and much more.
- Enhance your existing applications with special functions or tools
- Convert your older DWG-compatible systems to DraftSight®, CorelCAD™,
or ARES® Commander Edition
- Create new applications for industry-leading CAD platforms
Get the most out of your day-to-day CAD work and maximize your software budgets.
- Measure, draw and transfer walls, windows, and doors as editable objects
- Copy or edit objects with entity grip points and the attribute manager
- Export and exchange data with all compatible .DWG software
- 2D intelligent surveying on-site reduces the time in the office after completing the survey
- Integrated 3D viewer
- Forward compatibility (user interface and database) with older versions of SiteMaster
- Easily insert bill of material or other object data as a table in the drawing
Events & Tradeshows
Release: ARES Commander Edition 2013 for Windows, Mac and Linux More information
Get the latest updates on Graebert’s custom CAD software, solutions and services.